The complexity of digital and IP media makes monitoring far more than just watching moving pictures. IP streams, SDI feeds, subtitles, multi-channel audio, metadata, and so on. All need to be managed, monitored and analyzed at the same time efficiently and cost effective.
Cinegy’s OPS Pack makes even large environments easy to manage and monitor – as well as to analyze where problems and bottlenecks may hide using proper big data tools.
The OPS Pack handles IP and SDI signals, making it ideal for hybrid environments and the migration to IP. The Cinegy Multiviewer displays and analyzes all signals and raises alerts for any detected problems. The integrated Cinegy Route manages and routes IP signals.
The OPS Pack provides 24 channels of Multiviewer and can be massively scaled to hundreds of channels. Cinegy’s integrated Telemetry service allows “big data” visual analysis and to drill down into problems.
- SD, HD, UHD streams over SDI or MPEG-TS unicast or multicast IP signals
- Video: uncompressed SDI or SMPTE 2022-6, MPEG-2 and H.264 both in 4:2:0 and 4:2:2
- Audio: MPEG-audio, AAC and AC3.
- Subtitles: 608/708 CC, OP-42/47, DVB bitmap & text
- Alarms: freeze, black, audio clipping, silence, loss of signal, loudness, etc.
- Direct screen output using up to 4x4K or 8K screens
- Streaming of multiviewer screen output via MPEG-TS RTP unicast or multicast or MPEG-DASH.
- Nvidia GPU accelerated H.264 & H.265 encoding and decoding for 4:2:0 workloads
- Telemetry analysis service integrated
OPS PACK Purchase